Top Rated Toaster Ovens of 2018
What is the best toaster oven? In this article we will discuss reviews toaster ovens. There are a lot of options out there when it comes to the top rated toaster ovens. There is even a black decker toaster oven and nice and shiny stainless steel toaster ovens that will be a great addition to any kitchen.
Nothing looks better than a clean stainless steel toaster oven, or just about any stainless steel appliance in your kitchen; I guess. Our best toaster oven ratings or top toaster oven reviews as we would prefer you thought of them since we do not actually put a numerical rating on them. Just give you the best prices toaster ovens that still fit the quality you need in a quality toaster oven. This is not a best cheap toaster oven review just to let you know up front. We do not penalize any of the toaster ovens in our review for being cheap, we just did not specifically look for cheap toaster ovens. So, what did we look for?
- Just to confuse you we will start with price, since we said we did not look for the best cheap toaster oven specifically. That did not mean that price was not a factor just that being cheap or expensive by itself was not an overriding concern when we were reviewing toaster ovens.
- No one wants a product that will not last or whose appearance begins to deteriorate too quickly.
- Within the reason of price we all want the most features we can get for the money.
- Convenient Controls. Easy to use and easy to understand controls help put a toaster oven in our best toaster oven review.
- Interior Light. Again, not a specific feature we had to have but sure is a plus.
- We did not specifically look for large capacity toaster ovens so be sure that the one you pick meets the needs you have.
- Cleaning ease. No one wants to spend their day trying to scrape and clean a toaster oven, especially if it is supposed to be one of the best toaster ovens.
- We did not specifically look for digital toaster ovens; we felt this was more of a personal preference. We admit we like the digital toaster ovens best our self but there are some high quality non digital toaster ovens out there also.
Why do you need a toaster oven?
- Quicker than using a standard oven providing what you are cooking will fit inside.
- Less Energy. Uses less energy than your standard oven.
- We would argue that the taste out of a toaster oven is superior to a micro wave. Of course, you will have to decide that for yourself.
- It gives you a second oven when you are cooking multiple items.
Below is our Toaster Oven Buying Guide.
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven
- “FlashXPress” double Infrared Light cooks up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens
- Smart toaster oven with automatically calculating cooking time function and control over the heat for variety foods
- Easy-to-use control panel with 6-menu illustrated presets for toast bread, pizza, frozen foods and quick reheat
- Perfectly compact design with small footprint on countertop, front removable tray and nonstick interior for easy to clean
- color :Silver. Temperature setting-250°F – 500°F. Digital timer-Up to 25 minutes
- A perfect fit for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter or up to four slices of bread
Toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens with the smart, double-infrared power of the Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven. With FlashXpress you never preheat. Just push ”on” for instant, super-efficient heat from two quartz and ceramic elements for food cooked thoroughly inside and out.
Cook settings and controls are easy to use and logically located on the oven”s stay-cool control panel. Six pre-set touch modes automatically calculate the perfect temperature and time for heating everything from toast to leftovers to frozen hash browns and pizza.
And for perfect snacks, piping hot meals and side dishes, a touch-button temperature sensor gives you precise manual control with eight precision heat level settings and a smart digital timer.
The oven”s simple, clean design accents any kitchen décor or countertop. And for added convenience, the oven includes a distinctive square inner tray, a baking tray and removable crumb tray, plus a bright interior light.
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility.
- Digital Controls – Easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies. The digital screen displays cooking information.
- 120-Minute Timer – The digital timer ensures accurate results. Set it for short jobs like toasting and broiling, or longer for baking. The oven turns off when the timer runs out.
- 12” Pizza, 6 Slices of Bread – The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information Dimensions: 10.87″L x 19.45″W x 13.54″H
- Forget about heating up the large oven. This countertop oven is designed to fit 12 inch pizzas, and things like casserole dishes, whole chickens, and more.
- Bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies.
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection baking circulates hot air around your food for fast and even results, and the extra-deep curved interior fits 12 inch pizzas and so much more.
Place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods.
The digital timer ensures accurate results. Set it for short jobs like toasting and broiling, or longer for baking. The oven turns off when the timer runs out
Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection, Silver (31126)
- Easy access to food and counter top
- Easy to keep clean—food can’t spill on door
- Bake, broil & toast functions
- Convection circulates air for faster, even cooking
- 30 minute timer with ready bell and optional stay-on setting
- Includes bake pan and bake rack with two rack positions
- Removable crumb tray
Small enough to fit on your counter but large enough to fit six slices of toast or a 12-inch pizza, the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection has an innovative roll-top door to increase work space, visibility, and access to the oven. With its large capacity, you can handle many of your cooking tasks without ever turning on your regular oven. It’s packed with different options for baking, broiling, or toasting. This oven also has convection technology using a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. The 30 minute timer has a bell to let you know when baking is finished and the large window lets you monitor the progress of your meal or snack. The full-width crumb tray slides out from the front, allowing easy access for cleaning. Open the door and pull straight up to remove the door for fast cleanup. Removable parts can be washed in hot soapy water. A baking pan is included for preparing or reheating a variety of snacks, meals, or desserts. Easily adjust the rack for broiling, baking, or toasting.
The Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Oven with Convection can bake a 12-inch pizza, broil hamburgers, or make up to six slices of toast. Unlike many other toaster ovens, this oven lets you choose between bake and convection. The bake function is great for making delicious cakes and desserts. Use convection for crisp, golden-brown pizza and for an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods
Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black/Polished Stainless, TSSTTVMNDG
- 6-Slice toaster oven with convection technology for faster, more even cooking
- Digital controls with interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate pizzas, casseroles, cookies, and many more meals
- Removable external crumb tray; two rack positions
- Measures 19-1/2 by 14 by 11-inch
This large capacity counter top oven from Oster features convection baking to circulate hot air throughout the oven for flakier crusts, crispier edges and even-browning in less time. An entirely digital control panel offers precise heat and time adjustments plus several preset cooking functions to properly bake your food. You can also select the exact toast shade you desire, from light to dark. You can even cook worry-free with the 90-minute countdown timer that automatically shuts off the oven once complete.
Broil at any temperature for proper browning and melting. Whether your London Broil recipe calls for a 500-degree oven or you want to delicately melt parmesan on bruschetta at a lower temperature, this Oster Digital Large Capacity Toaster Oven will produce the results you expect.
This sleek, modern unit has a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly digital control panel for easy operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Time and temperature can be adjusted with simple, one-touch controls.
BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9”x13” pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12” pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5”x12.5”x9.5”.
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer
- A dedicated toast timer is paired with a 60-minute timer with stay-on functionality to give you total control over the cooking process.
- You have options with four different heat settings. Convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm, choose one for whatever type of food you cook.
- The dedicated toast timer simplifies the process by letting you select from light to dark.
- Optimized heat circulation provides improved speed and consistency, giving you the assurance of consistent performance.
The Black + Decker TO3250XSB Extra-wide toaster oven will simplify large baking tasks. It’s extended interior fits an entire 13 x 9 inch pan, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12 inch frozen pizzas in no time. You will not have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four different functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Advanced convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the external crumb tray is easy to slide in and out, making cleanup a breeze.
Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven – it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
The Mini Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of four individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Eight different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Mini Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Extra Large Digital Countertop Oven, Stainless Steel
- Extra-Large Warm Capacity Fits Two Large Take and Bake Pizzas; Digital Controls; Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza and Defrost.
- Convection technology for even heating; Stainless Finish; 90 minute timer with auto shut off; Chamber dimensions: Width:15.75-inch, Depth: 16.36-inch, Lower rack to upper heater: 6.85-inch
- Easy clean interior for quick clean up; 200-450° temperature range with bake, toast, pizza and defrost settings.
- Includes: 2 oven rack, durable bake pan and integrate broil rack.
- Outside Dimensions: width: 21.65″ x Height: 12.91″ x Depth: 19.2″
- Interior Dimensions: Width: 15.75 x Depth: 16.36″ x Height (lower rack to upper heater): 6.85″
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your counter top. Convection technology provides faster, more even cooking for optimal results. Extra-large capacity can accommodate large casserole, roasting and baking pans, and 2 large take and bake pizzas. 200-450° temperature range with bake, toast, pizza and defrost settings. Avoid turning on your conventional oven to keep the kitchen cooler and conserve energy. With the Oster brand, you can cook with passion and serve with pleasure.
Full-size ovens are not very efficient for cooking small- to medium-sized meals. Cooking a meal in the Oster digital counter-top oven has the potential to save over 50 percent of the energy used to cook the same meal in a conventional electric oven.
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven, Stainless Steel
- The Compact Smart Oven® with Element IQ® saves space for the cook who wants a counter top oven that roasts succulent meat, bakes the perfect pizza pie, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, compact footprint
- Element IQ® technology moves the power around the oven to deliver precise cooking temperatures in the right place in the right time for perfect results
- 8 Pre-programmed settings include: Toast 4 slices, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat
- Non-Stick Cavity Coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Accessories Included: 10″x10″ Enamel Baking Pan and 10″x10″ Enamel Broiling Rack
- Dimensions: 15″ D x 17″ W x 10″ H; 1800 watt countertop oven
- Capacity: 4 slice Toaster, 12” Pizza
- A smaller version of our popular Smart Oven. This 1800 watt counter-top oven has smart features, but takes up less space.
- Independent heating elements put the power where it’s needed most. Elements adjust automatically for each of the eight preset functions to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time. Oven remembers personal preferences as well.
- Presets include: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, and reheat.
Similar to the Breville Smart Oven, but in a smaller, more compact design, this 1800-watt oven offers exceptional cooking convenience while taking up less space on the counter. The unit’s 3/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior can accommodate a 12-inch pizza or four slices of bread at a time, while its push-button and turn-knob control panel makes it easy to program. Turn the control dial to select the function–options include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, and Reheat. The oven’s Element IQ “smart” sensor technology puts the power where it’s needed most to ensure energy-efficient operation. For each of the eight pre-set functions, Element IQ automatically adjusts the power and calculates the cooking time. The time and temperature for the pre-set programs can also be manually adjusted to accommodate individual preferences–the oven will even remember the new settings for next time. Use the second control dial for setting the time (from one minute up to two hours) and for adjusting the temperature (from 120 to 450 degrees F), as well as for selecting the number of slices and for setting the toast shade, from light to dark. The control panel also offers a large start/cancel button, a defrost button for frozen foods, and a temperature-conversion button for recipes with cooking temperatures in Celsius. The oven’s easy-to-read backlit LCD screen shows the current function, temperature, and adjustments made–plus it illuminates orange to indicate preheating and cooking, then blue to indicate the end of the cooking cycle. Other highlights include a tempered-glass door, three rack positions, and a front-access removable crumb tray for quick cleanup. Accessories include a 10-by-10-inch enamel baking pan and a 10-by-10-inch enamel broil rack. Attractively housed in coated steel with a strikingly modern design, the countertop oven measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
Hamilton Beach 31401 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster Oven Broiler
- Uses up to 75% less energy and is 28% faster than a typical kitchen oven when reheating precooked frozen chicken nuggets
- Fits a 9″ pizza or 4 slices of toast
- 30 minute timer with auto shutoff
- Includes bake pan
- Dimensions (inches): 15 D x 11.5 W x 8.7 H inches
Making something to eat doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, with the right appliance it’s quite simple. Enjoy lightly browned and bubbly bruschetta or prepare chicken nuggets for the children in minutes with the Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven. It is what you need to toast, bake, and broil with ease. With three settings and a temperature dial, you can make virtually anything from cookies to chicken breast.
With a classic stainless steel design, this oven is a stylish addition to your countertop. It is large enough to fit a 9 inch pizza but not too big for a kitchen where space is at a premium. Easy to use dials allow complete control of function and temperature. There is also a 30 minute timer with an automatic shutoff feature and ready bell. Looking for a quick meal? The Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven bakes foods more quickly than a conventional oven so you have time to toast a sandwich in the morning or bake tilapia for dinner. The oven comes with its own pan, perfect for broiling or baking, and offers two rack positions for better control when cooking or reheating your food.
With three different settings to choose from, there is an endless array of foods you can make. Choose toast for your favorite bagels, English muffins, and waffles. Bake chicken, pizzas, or even a casserole. The broiling feature is great for salmon and steaks.
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, 1800 W, Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- 2 heat settings allow slow cooking from 2 to 10 hours and automatically switch to keep warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
The smart oven Pro with element IQ is an essential tool for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza pie, crispy yet chewy cookies, toasts evenly and roasts succulent meat. The convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%. with element IQ – 5 independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food. Each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time ensuring the precise cooking process for the meal you are creating.