It was not easy picking the best Bluetooth headphones of 2019. Headphones have come a long way since the beginning. I can remember when you had to carry a huge radio unit attached to its speakers around go get high quality sound. Talk about tough on your neck and shoulders. Certainly was not the best headphones for running!
Then came along those cheap white wire headphone earbuds. I think companies just threw four or five of those in every package because they were so cheap. Overall, not much different than running a string though a tin can and listening to your music. I am glad I was did not have to pick the best Bluetooth headphones of 2019 with just those options. Technically, they were not Bluetooth, but I think you get my point. Of course, the review would have been much easier (and shorter) to write since I could say “here are your choices, they are all the same and they all suck”.
So, in addition to the best Bluetooth headphones below, I want to give you a short wireless headphone buying guide. These are the qualities we looked at and will help you in identifying the best Bluetooth headphone for your use. One thing you will notice in our buying guide is that we tried to consider price in picking our Bluetooth headphone options. It is easy to just throw out a $500.00 pair of headphones and say these are the best and in truth perhaps they would be the best in many of our headphone buying guide categories but at what price? We believe that there is a balance point between price and performance. For instance, would you pay an extra $200.00 for a headphone that had a battery that lasted 15 minutes longer? What about if its signal reached out an extra foot? We did our best to take that into consideration
Our Bluetooth headphone buying guide (in no particular order):
- Ease of use. No one wants a Bluetooth headphone that takes a couple of years in college to learn how to use. Let’s face it, we are the plug and play generation. We want to pick it up and start using it. We do not want to sit through hours of YouTube videos figuring out how it works.
- Great sound quality. This one is a no brainer. No one wants to go back to the days of the cheap white earbuds. When we listen to our music we want to feel like we are there. We want to feel the music throughout body and hear every pluck of the guitar and beat of the drum.
- Good range. The whole reason we want a Bluetooth headphone is so we do not need wires and can be somewhat separated from our MP3. What is considered a good range to us depends on what you are using the headphones for. If you are using them to run or workout then you do not need that good of a range since you will be carrying your MP3 on our body anyway. If you are purchasing a more high end unit for home listening then you need a better range. Ideally, you would want to go to multiple rooms in your home; a few feet away will just not cut it.
- Noise cancellation. Part of great sound quality is not being distracted by outside noises. We want to just hear the music. It is also great for meditation, assuming we are listening to soothing music and not hard rock.
- Battery life. We like to see Bluetooth headphones with a battery life of eight hours or more. Six hours might work in a pinch but the more the better. Nothing is worse than our headphones stopping working in the middle of your workout or run. Plus, how many of us have forgotten to charge our headphones for a day to two and still expect (hope) they will last until we can charge them.
- They have to work. They have to maintain a connection with not static. Reliability is right up there with sound quality because if your headphones will not work then nothing else really matters. We do not believe that paying for a top end brand name necessarily provides better overall reliability on a percentage basis. All brands have a bad unit from time to time. However, most middle to top end brand names have very good quality control. In most cases we would not expect to see a major reliability difference between a $500.00 headphone as compared to a similar quality $100.00 headphone. In those ranges we believe percentage reliability is about the same.
- If it hurts to wear your Bluetooth headphones then then they are useless. Not only should you enjoy wearing them, ideally you should not even know they are there. Different types of headphones have different requirements in this regard. The over the ear headphones typically feel better but tend to be heavier. We tried to take these things into consideration as we rated our headphones.
- As you may have noticed we do not believe that price alone names the best Bluetooth headphone. Within reason we have not found that “you get what you pay for” necessarily holds true. Yes, a $10.00 headphone will probably not be as good as a $300.00 headphone but that does not mean that a $150.00 headphone does not give you a similar overall experience as compared to a $300.00 bluetooth headphone. Do not just purchase the brand thinking it gives you some sort of headphone superpowers.
Below are our picks for the Best Bluetooth Headphones of 2018. They are in no particular order, they are all good, just depends on the style and overall performance you are looking for – keeping price in mind also. We also did not include any of the specialty name brands in our selections. We found that although some of those were very good, you had to pay a premium for the name. The question we kept coming back to is “are you buying a name or a performance product?”. We decided we wanted the best quality headphones regardless of the name on them.
Here we go! – Click on the Name for current UPDATED LOWEST prices.
- Hear what you want. Professional Active Noise Cancellation actively adapts to cabin/engine noise.
- Listen all week. 30 Hours playtime & charge for 10 mins & get over 1hr of playback.
- Put some bass in your Bluetooth. 45mm Drivers with high dynamic bass response.
- Easy on the ears. Our ear cushions are ergonomic & protein based with 90° swivel.
- What interruptions? CSR8635 Bluetooth 4.1 chip allows extended range with fewer drop-outs than any previous Cowin model.
- Speak Easy. Built-in voice-optimized microphone take phone calls hands-free.
- You’re in control, Pause, play, skip & adjust the volume on the headset.
- Relentless. Charge & listen at the same time, never be without music.
- Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- Dynamic Beats Sound
- Cable Management Clip
- Take Calls with Remote Talk
- WHY WE RECOMMEND MPOW 059 SET TO YOU: More convenient for you, Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Set contain bluetooth 059 headphones, bluetooth transmitter and portable EVA carrying case. It’s more convenient connection to TV/ PC, and also you can take and carry your tunes anywhere.
- MAKE YOUR TV & DESKTOP WIRELESS: Plug the Bluetooth transmitter into your a 5V standard charger and connect it to the TV via the provided AUX cable or plug it into desktop, then pair it with Mpow 059. PLEASE NOTE: 1.ONLY the Bluetooth headphone and the Bluetooth transmitter both in pairing mode, they can be successfully connected within 33 feet; 2.The Mic will NOT work when the Bluetooth headphone pair with Bluetooth transmitter.
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND & PLEASE NOTE: 1. This item is passive noise isolating, NOT active noise cancellation (ANC), it can’t cancel the noise completely but it won’t drain the battery and damage the sound. As an additional factor of sound quality, it is better than ANC. 2. The closed-back design provides immersive Hi-Fi sound with CSR chip and 40mm driver together. If you care more about Noise Cancellation than Sound Quality, you may consider other alternatives.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT & CARRING CASE:Ergonomic designed memory-protein memory earmuffs simulate to human skin texture, ensuring long lasting comfort.The foldable Headband is not only designed for saving your desk space but for carrying in the provided EVA carrying bag.
- WIRELESS & WIRED MODES: The wireless mode: A built-in 420mAh battery provides up to 15 hours music/talking with a single charge; The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired headphone with the provided audio cable so the headphones will never power off. Easy to pair and connect your devices within 33ft.
Have you ever had the headset cord drop off because of moving the phone?
Do you think the wireless headset pairing process is too complicated?
Are you annoyed with the signal of wireless bluetooth earbuds on and off?
Have you tried other forms of earphones and failed to meet your music output satisfactory?
Search no further, EnacFire E18 wireless earbuds, is the right product for you.
Guess what? These also have one-step Link Technology!